July 5, 2010

MusIc MonDAY

My blog updating has not been the best lately - I apologize. I've just been spending a lot of time with my family & doing things that don't require me turning on the computer for most, if not all, of the day. It will probably be like this for awhile.
 
This song is a must listen to. Inspirational. What ever happened to City High? I had their CD when they first hit it big, but I haven't really heard from them since.


There is no justice. There's just us. What ever happened to In God We Trust?

And here is my 10 songs that came up on my MP3 player today :)
1. "All the Things That Mean the Most" by Gloriana
2. "Breathe" by Taylor Swift

3. "I Want It All" from High School Musical 3
4. "Dirrty" by Christina Aguilera (haha)
5. "Faded" by Soul Decision
6. "One Time" by Cimorelli (They are an AMAZING group of siblings that do a ton of different covers & sound awesome!! You should check them out here and here)
7. "Happy Ending (Live)" by University of Southern California Sirens
8. "Hold On (Live)" by Everly
9. "I Should Be Sleeping" by Emerson Drive
10. "If You Wanna Be My Lover" by Spice Girls (Yes!)

P.S.: No updates/pictures from the 4th of July. It rained all day here so I played board games with my family all day. Fireworks were rescheduled for tonight, but I think it's supposed to rain again.

No comments:

Post a Comment