May 13, 2010

Brief interuption!

I won't be posting anything probably until summer officially starts for me (1 week from today!!). I have to finish a controversy paper for psychology, study for a physiology quiz tomorrow, and then start studying for finals next week. Ah! So much to do so little time! Plus, I have to find time in there somewhere to pack up all my stuff!

On another note, if anyone from Luther happens to be reading this blog:
You should come to Active Minds Study Break this Sunday, May 16th from 8-10pm in the Oneota area in the Union. We will be having root beer floats and snacks, plus you will be able to make your own stress ball if you want! Come hang out with friends and take a break from the stress of studying or bring along your work and study there!

No comments:

Post a Comment