February 12, 2010

What Every Girl Deserves

little heart Pictures, Images and PhotosWell first off and definitely most important: a guy who has the same religious beliefs as i do. (Christian) & someone who will keep me reaching for more in my faith. It's good to have a guy that shares the thing that means the most to me in my life.
little heart Pictures, Images and PhotosUhh, faithfulness. I can't even tell you how important that is. NO girl (or guy) in the world deserves a guy who cheats & if he does, you deserve better- plain & simple (even though it's the hardest thing ever, you just deserve better.) There won't be a need for second, third and fourth chances, he won't even do it once. I want a guy who would be with me in Hollywood around all the beautiful people and he wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off me... every girl deserves this, there won't even be a need for jealousy, I'll know he wants me & only me.
little heart Pictures, Images and PhotosI will understand that he isn't perfect.. so he should be able to understand that I'm not either. Yes, I'm going to have my bratty moments (most likely around the end of the month.. haha) but it will happen... I want a guy who will be able to look around those moments.
little heart Pictures, Images and PhotosRespect. No pressure into things i don't want to do. Self-explanitory.
little heart Pictures, Images and PhotosA guy who can make me laugh... a guy who is always fun to be around. Those are the best kind. A guy to have inside jokes with that no one else laughs about, just us.A guy who will understand that yes, we will get in fights- but that's ok. Having one fight doesn't prove that we don't belong together.. fights come with being with one person for such a long time, and that's okay.
little heart Pictures, Images and PhotosSo I don't expect an abercrombie model. Just someone I am attracted to... I really don't care what the rest of the world thinks- if he's hot to me, that's all that matters. There has to be attraction in a relationship.
little heart Pictures, Images and PhotosMaturity... it's a good thing. But, not too mature I want someone who I can act stupid around and not even care. I have some pretty stupid moments.. haha, so he hopefully will be okay with that.
little heart Pictures, Images and PhotosForgiveness. I do stupid things and sometimes I don't think before I talk. Sometimes I don't even realize that I did something wrong.. and I might even deny it... but eventually, I will say I'm sorry & I will mean it. Forgiveness & trust... very important in relationships.
little heart Pictures, Images and PhotosBe Spontaneous. Surprise me- blindfold me and take me out to a nice dinner. Or just randomly come to my house & take me to the park. Spontaneous is fun.
little heart Pictures, Images and PhotosNo lying! I want a guy who will tell ME how he feels and not his best friends so I can find it out through them. I want to know how you feel and I want to know from YOU.
little heart Pictures, Images and PhotosEver heard the African Proverb "Never accept a shirt from a naked man?" Well, the guy I want has to know himself. He has to firmly believe in.. what he believes in. ;) If he doesn't really know what he wants, then how do I know what I want?


Random? Yes. & I'm not trying to make anyone look bad or point fingers.. just felt like posting a random blog. But anyways, all girls (and guys) deserve to be treated like princesses (& princes). Girls, guard you heart, be careful who you give it to. Wait until you're ready and then jump into long relationships.. they're a lot of work & it's not something to rush into. Know that love isn't always like the movies- fights will happen & he might not always act like Noah in the Notebook.. but God will put someone in your life - the right person at the right time, which is the way God wants it to be. Love is just thrown around all the time & that is not what God intends for you. Put your trust in him and everything will work out just the way you want it to, maybe not right this second - but in his time. & maybe you have been in a meaningful relationship for a long time and maybe you broke up... but just think, God promises that if you don't marry that person, you will find someone 100 times better. How amazing is that promise? I bet you can't even think about someone 100 times better, but God promises you that. & I think that is enough to keep my head up.



The right thing at the wrong time is the wrong thing.

And don't be wishing you were someplace else or with someone else. Where you are right now is God's place for you. Live and obey and love and believe right there. 1 Corinthians 7:17

Don't excite love, don't stir it up, until the time is ripe—and you're ready. Song of Solomon 3:5

Keep vigilant, watch over your heart; that's where life starts. Proverbs 4:23

I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. Jeremiah 29:11

you n me Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment