June 21, 2009

Crazy 8's

Just because I feel so compelled to...













8 Favorite TV shows:
1. One Tree Hill
2. Law and Order: SVU
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. E.R.
5. Jon & Kate Plus 8
6. Big Brother
7. random medical type shows on TLC
8. The View (my guilty pleasure)


8 Things I did yesterday:
1. woke up later than usual (9:40am)
2. took a shower
3. painted my nails
4. got dressed
5. went to my aunt's house
6. took family pictures
7. celebrated my grandma's 80th birthday
8. returned home after a wonderful day in the sun












8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Rochesterfest parade on Friday night with my cousins
2. Steph's wedding shower on Saturday afternoon
3. Possibly Steph's bachelorette party Saturday night
4. 4th of July
5. Steph's wedding
6. day trips this summer
7. thunderstorms looming?
8. finding out where I'm living next year


8 favorite restaurants:
1. Happy Joe's
2. Mabe's
3. Glinner's
4. Whippy Dip (even though it only serves ice cream)
5. Ringside
6. Sabor Latinos
7. Family Table
8. T-Bock's














8 Things on my wish list:
1. a new (nice!) acoustic guitar
2. a fancy digital camera
3. that next school year goes smooth
4. i get into the nursing program next spring
5. this summer is amazing :)
6. a new purse
7. another thunderstorm
8. i'm able to go to Steph's bachelorette party


8 Favorite Songs of the Month (in no order)
1. "Kiss a Girl" by Keith Urban
2. "Wild at Heart" by Gloriana
3. "Paparazzi" by Lady GaGa
4. "Whatever It Is" by Zac Brown Band
5. USC's Reverse Osmosis' acappella version of "Sugar, We're Goin' Down"
6. Undeclared's acappella version of "Viva La Vida"
7. "I Run to You" by Lady Antebellum
8. "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus


8 People I Tag:
Whoever has the urge to make some lists :)

No comments:

Post a Comment